Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Grief Water

Grief Water is a catalyst for deep emotional catharsis. The oils within the bottle force repressed loss, sorrow, and grief to swell inside you until you have no choice but to confront the pain. The result is painful and challenging, but results in a tremendous release from self-inflicted emotional bondage. Use when you are ready to let go of old injuries that negatively impact the quality of your daily life. Purging your grief leaves you wide open to experience a finer quality of joy.

Grief Water feels in some ways very similar to Release BO, but at the same time, very different. Release is very cleansing and kinda zippy, but Grief Water felt like wallowing in a salt water pool, which can be cleansing but was more sorrowful than anything else.

The bath felt oilier, if that makes sense. But at the end of the bath, I showered and I felt it all sort of drain away. Grief Water is definitely more of a purger in the sense that you have to truly feel some of your emotions before you can let go of them.

I followed the bath up with some Fortitude as the experience left me a little empty.

ETA: I've had a bit of Grief Water in my fridge for over a year now, and had to pitch it the other day because it was GROWING something. At which point, I decided that it was probably time for it to go. Edited by zankoku_zen