Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
caith_bpal

Death on a Pale Pumpkin Hair Gloss

And I looked, and behold a pale gourd: green patchouli and white pumpkin with yew berry, black cypress, white sandalwood, spectral niaouli, eucalyptus petal, and dry white mint.

This is gorgeous. The pumpkin is present, yes, but it's not as thick or as cloying as pumpkin scents can be - it's quite fresh, unisex, and incredibly moreish. I could wear this all year round. I don't get a whole lot of sandalwood, or a very clear sense of mint, cypress of eucalyptus - I just get a sense of freshness with the creamy, comforting scent of pumpkin.

I am seriously considering a back up.

This is really lovely! I agree with Caith on the sense of "freshness with pumpkin". I'm having trouble parsing the notes, but it's definitely clean, fresh and elegant. I can get the pumpkin clearly and maybe a bit of the yew berry, but the other notes are hard to pin down, though I can smell them.

This is also pretty strong- 6 hours after putting 2 drops on the end of one braid (I'm testing multiple decants!) I can still smell it clearly. So a good choice for those looking for a long lasting gloss.

Minty fresh eucalyptus, sandalwood with a touch of woodiness, and then a whiff of pumpkin. This one was mainly a sandalwoody-minty blend. I'd say gender neutral, and the fellas of BPAL may want to check this out.

I also agree with this scent being gender-neutral. I freakin' love it. I wear it year-round and it's the HG I've received the most compliments on. For me it's very mint and eucalyptus and neroli. There are constant pumpkin whiffs that come through and mix nicely with the other scents I smell. Whenever I'm feeling down I spray my hair with this hair gloss and I start to feel better, it's a great pick-me-up! :)