Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Antoinette

Sticky Eyeballs and Floppy Entrails

This is such a fun scent! It's all creamy strawberry jam with licorice on me, I can't pick out any marshmallow. The jam is amped up on me and reminds me of a jelly donut. There is a little bit of a powder note on me too, probably from the marshmallow? As someone who doesn't like to eat licorice, I think it adds a nice touch to this blend. 

I really love this and am hoping I can snag a bottle of it sometime!

This is super fun and the perfect fragrance for when you just want something silly, mood lifting, and fun to wear! I looove the lab's strawberry note and this is another winner. There is a slight cream to it, but rather than a super creamy strawberry like in Rope Pulley, this is more of a sugary strawberry candy. While they are very different scents, it reminds me a bit of Sticky Pillowcase in that it has this cavity inducing element to it. As a self described marshmallow enthusiast, I sadly don't get much marshmallow. But I do get the licorice element/anise in the background that gives this a bit of bite. Still, the main thing here, on me at least, is strawberry jam and sugary strawberry candy!

Super fun, super sweet, and overall a very happy, joyful little scent. I'm happy to own a bottle. This is perfect for when I don't want to wear something serious, and just want to enjoy something fun and smell like all the sugary strawberry things.

Edited by Kanra