Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

An extremely ‘clean’, extremely positive, gentle-but-powerful oil. Use this oil for healing rites (physical, emotional, and psychological), when beginning new ventures, and to bless new unions, births, and rites of passage. Blessing oil is used to cleanse and sanctify new homes, businesses, and sacred spaces, ensuring that you begin your endeavors there with a clean slate.

I'm hoping this is the right thread. Blessing oil summer 2014.
It's beautiful. It has a really rosey scent, with a green background. It makes me feel happy. However, I'm wondering if it has brought a lot of painful stuff to the surface in order to let go of it. This has been hard. It may be coincidental but I have been having an odd time recently, really suffering alternating with feeling very peaceful.

I think this has geranium in it as well as rose - there's a certain herbal spiciness along with the floral. The rose is nice & bright without being too sharp. I'm finding it cheerful & fresh.

(edited to add: there's sandalwood in the drydown, too - this is lovely!)

Edited by alterosen

I was just gifted a decant of Blessing Summer 2014.  It is definitely heavy on the rose geranium, a note I tend to amp, and I believe there is frankincense as well as the sandalwood alterosen mentions.  It's not the sort of thing I generally wear, so I'm going to keep this for its ritual purpose of healing and blessing new endeavors. There is a sense of psychological uplift when I sniff the wand of the decant!