Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Court Analyst/Strategist

Release Bath Oil

Use to break up old conditions and clear the way for positive change.

This is my favorite TAL bath oil out of the five I've tried. :wub2:

Scent: The strongest note in this bath oil seems to be the Chinese lemon and I love smelling the scent when I wash it off in the shower. The Chinese lemon is gorgeous in this and while I wasn't too focused on what I thought the Release bath oil might smell like when I bought it, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy the scent of it.

The scent also seems very unisex to me (I'm just mentioning this in case anyone has concerns about whether a guy might like it) and I definitely don't mind smelling a hint of this on my skin after a shower.

Effectiveness: This bath oil is the TAL bath oil I reach for when I want to feel clearer headed, calm, and all-around less crappy after bathing. It always leaves me feeling somehow lighter than before use, as if the unseen layer of "stuff" that made me want to take a shower with this TAL has been cleared away.

Will I keep the bottle? Yes. I don't know if I'll buy a second bottle because I recently purchased a 5ml of the Release oil and there are TALs I feel more need to buy, but I like this bath oil too much to part with any of it. :)

Would I recommend the Release Bath Oil? Yes, if the description of this bath oil makes it sound like something you need.

I received some sake scented bath salts, and decided to treat myself to a bath. Because it said "purifying", I went ahead and also added a few drops of Release to the bath oil. It felt good. Like a good cleansing sort of - "it's Spring and time to shake off the winter blues" sort of way. It smells lemony and clean.

I'm working on several things on multiple fronts, and Release - both as the perfume oil, and as a bath oil, are very good at letting you let go of things. I almost prefer it as a bath oil, because you can just sort of dunk yourself in, be purified, and see it all drain away, if that makes sense. Sometimes the tangible part of the experience can be very powerful.