Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

13 Crossroads

Use 13 Crossroads in conjunction with 13 Horizons spray and orange and white vigil candles to open up opportunities, break through blockages, and overcome obstacles, and, in the process, replenish hope.

13 Crossroads can be utilized to expand your options when you feel boxed into stale, monotonous, desperate or destructive patterns or situations. It helps you find healthy, fruitful alternatives, and enables you to see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

So I got 13 Crossroads because the description immediately appealed to me. I haven't actually used it for its intended purpose, but I did manage a small sniff/skin test.

It was very vetiver (smoky!) on wet, and it dried to a slightly smoky, white floral.

However, even this brought about some pretty fabulous results. We will be moving in a few weeks, and had been despairing about finding the right rental place in the school district we wanted within the budget we had set. I put on 13 Crossroads as sniff test for someone else, and not only did we find a listing for a really great rental, but we were able to snag a visit the next day on a weekend. The property was even better in real life, and we put our application in for it (and we were approved).

It was a piece of good news in an otherwise shittastic month, and I'm going to bust 13 Crossroads out this weekend for the reason I actually bought it.

having not used it for its intended purposes, i can only comment on the scent of 13 crossroads. there is definitely a unique combination of smoky vetiver with something softer, sweeter and floral. it isn't really something i would wear as a perfume but if you did wear it, it wouldn't smell horrible, either.