Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
ThePrincessOfDarkness

If I like...

I was recently given a couple of imps and decants and out of them I really liked Plunder, The Zadok Allen Vineyard and Eos.

Any recommendations of what I should try next?

Thank you c:

I *adore* The Zadok Allen Vineyard. It's my favorite far and away. If you haven't already, I suggest you try Centzon Totochtin. It's my second favorite. It's dark and unusual like Zadok, and has a wine note as well. Here's The Lab's description: Bittersweet Mexican cocoa with rum, red wine, and a scent redolent of sacrificial blood.

Both gorgeous blends, and Centzon Totochtin is GC, so easier to come by.

I was recently given a couple of imps and decants and out of them I really liked Plunder, The Zadok Allen Vineyard and Eos.

Any recommendations of what I should try next?

Thank you c:

I *adore* The Zadok Allen Vineyard. It's my favorite far and away. If you haven't already, I suggest you try Centzon Totochtin. It's my second favorite. It's dark and unusual like Zadok, and has a wine note as well. Here's The Lab's description: Bittersweet Mexican cocoa with rum, red wine, and a scent redolent of sacrificial blood.

Both gorgeous blends, and Centzon Totochtin is GC, so easier to come by.

Thank you so much c:

I would like to add Kali (blend of the sacred blooms of cassia, hibiscus, musk rose, Himalayan wild tulip, lotus and osmanthus swirled with offertory dark chocolate, red wine, tobacco, balsam and honey.) Reviews here

If you like spicy blends like Plunder, I would suggest trying Bengal as well! :smile:

The lab's description: Skin musk with honey, peppers, clove, cinnamon bark and ginger.

Try Juliet (sweet pea with stargazer lily, calla lily, heliotrope, honeysuckle, white musk and a touch of fresh pear) or New Orleans (sweet honeysuckle and jasmine with a hint of lemon and spice) if you like Eos! :)

Edited by non_boingy

I agree with all above, and for spicy and badassed also recommend Sin and Old Demons of the First Class!

P.S. Have ya tried the Snake Oil...?

Sign in to follow this