The Coiled Serpent: A potent yogic oil that stimulates the kundalini, provokes spiritual awakening, and releases the energy seated in your root chakra.   Well, I am the first I think to review this... I heard alot of people wanted to know what this smells like. I am not too good at this, but I'll try! Here it goes...   At first sniff this is pure patchouli to me. When wet on my skin, still strong patchouli smell... which I Love! When this starts to dry, it changes pretty rapidly. The patchouli softens, becomes a little sweeter. I'm really liking this. There is some sort of flower and fruit here as well. I'm not sure which kind, but if I was to guess it would be, magnolia and fig? Who the hell knows? All I know, is that the longer I have this on, the more I like it. It is very earthy, warm & comforting. I love this, so does my mom... she's already trying to snatch it! Just a little warning though, if you are not fond of patchouli, dont try this... to me it is the dominate note here. I sorry if this wasn't a good review, I am still fairly new to this note stuff!   ETA: as the scent wears on the skin, it becomes like your own scent, just enhanced ever so lightly, this is not too strong at all, it wears perfect... I think I'm in love with this. This is not your typical patchouli blend!   EDIT: Added Lab's description --Shollin