Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
enfleurage

Recommendations for a delicate unisex scent?

Ever since Severin was discontinued I've been searching everywhere for its replacement, particularly something with a little more throw. :c I know that a bunch of people had issues with the longevity of this oil, but on my skin it left the most wonderful scent of tepid but astringent lemon tea splashed over the slightest bit of pale leather. It was really proper but also kind of debauched at the same time, and it left me wondering if the lab made more blends like it. In short, I'd really like to find a scent that a reticent and nimbly prettyboy would wear, the kind that's so understated that you could probably wear it to work if you wanted to. Maybe something with citrus notes, pale florals, or fizz? Thanks so much in advance.

You could try RPG's Gnome (fizzy ginger to my nose) and perhaps Lawful or Paladin to layer it with. It would allow you to control how much of each you had, as well.

Dorian has that dandyish quality to my nose - it has sweetness from the vanilla, but the tea and musk make it a bit cologny and not too girly. Schrodinger's Cat is a fun unisex herbal-citrus.

Jareth (Ethereal lilac fougere and gleaming leather with ti leaf, tonka absolute, white musk, and oudh. )is something that strikes me as a unisex debauched but proper at the same time kind of thing. It's unimpable but positively wonderful.

Perhaps Manhattan?

"Sexuality, power, confidence. A meeting of modern, sleek elegance and rich, passionate history: sheer amber, black leather, white mint, lemon peel, white tea, grapefruit, kush, teakwood and orchid."