Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Acayde

Scent similar to Hollywood Pink by Mark

Eons ago, Avon's Mark. line came out with a fragrance called Hollywood Pink. They discontinued the scent, but not before I bought two bottles of the perfume... Unfortunately, I am now all out.

I would love to find an oil with a similar smell and any help would be appreciated.

The scent was really more of a creamy floral with wisps of chocolate, but I never really got a tangerine/mandarin note from it. From what I can find online, this is a description of the scent:

...The fragrance leaves skin with a light, subtle chocolate scent. Juicy mandarin and tangerine notes blended with a floral heart of muguet and freesia leaving the sensual notes of musk and Cacao for a sexy smooth scent...

untitled.jpg

(Found this picture to reference what the bottle looks like.)

Note: This scent is not to be confused with the Hollywood Pink Deluscious nor the Hollywood Pink Flamingo scent.

Edited by Acayde

Maybe The Last Unicorn ("Frosty lilac petals, iris pallida root, orris, violet leaf, white chocolate, coconut, wild lettuce, white sandalwood, and oakmoss"). It doesn't have exactly the same floral notes as Hollywood Pink, but I imagine it would be quite light and mostly floral! :)

Eons ago, Avon's Mark. line came out with a fragrance called Hollywood Pink. They discontinued the scent, but not before I bought two bottles of the perfume... Unfortunately, I am now all out.

I would love to find an oil with a similar smell and any help would be appreciated.

The scent was really more of a creamy floral with wisps of chocolate, but I never really got a tangerine/mandarin note from it. From what I can find online, this is a description of the scent:

...The fragrance leaves skin with a light, subtle chocolate scent. Juicy mandarin and tangerine notes blended with a floral heart of muguet and freesia leaving the sensual notes of musk and Cacao for a sexy smooth scent...

untitled.jpg

(Found this picture to reference what the bottle looks like.)

Note: This scent is not to be confused with the Hollywood Pink Deluscious nor the Hollywood Pink Flamingo scent.

I definitely got more of the chocolate from it too! I still have one sad partial bottle of lotion that I've been hoarding :lol: Would love to find something similar but I haven't run across it in my BPAL travels yet.

I don't know if you're opposed to eBay but it looks like there are quite a few Hollywood Pink bottles/sprays available.

If you definitely want something BPAL, I'm not sure--haven't smelled Hollywood Pink myself :(

I definitely got more of the chocolate from it too! I still have one sad partial bottle of lotion that I've been hoarding :lol: Would love to find something similar but I haven't run across it in my BPAL travels yet.

Even though my spritz is gone, I have a teensy bit of the lotion left as well. Just enough to cull the scent when i'm trying to find a match. :wub2:

I don't know if you're opposed to eBay but it looks like there are quite a few Hollywood Pink bottles/sprays available.

If you definitely want something BPAL, I'm not sure--haven't smelled Hollywood Pink myself :(

I'm iffy on eBay for this one since its been gone for such a long time. My friend bought a lotion from eBay and when tested together, it doesn't smell the same as mine. It may have been environmental since I keep all of my perfumes in a cool, dark place.

Sign in to follow this