Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zombiewench

Money Draw: Quick & Dirty

This is a Money Draw blend to be used when you need cash, and you need it quickly. It isn’t a prosperity blend, per se, and it doesn’t possess any properties that lend to job hunting, long-term financial stability, or career success. It’s money; just money. Sometimes you find yourself in a pinch, and you need a quick jolt of money luck to simply get your bills paid. If that’s your situation, this is the oil for you.

I got this because I do, indeed, have some road-blocking bills I desperately want to get paid off once and for all.

The scent is actually REALLY nice to me. Very cinnamon-spicy, woodsy, with a touch of...soap? I don't know for sure what's in it, but I like it. The scent IS super strong, just the tiniest drop on my hands (as recommended on the etsy page) almost burns the inside of my nose a little when I sniff it, so I can't huff it too much :lol:

As for how it works? Too soon to tell. I did have some surprise cash come my way when I was just seriously *thinking* about buying it or not, which was actually what pushed me into actually getting it. We'll see what happens!

EDIT - Okay, this stuff WORKS. I've been putting it on my palms for about 2 weeks (well, while I'm at work, I haven't been doing it the days I'm home with the baby, I wouldn't want to get this stuff on her), and last night I got some news from my husband that a rather large bill I had - the one I had been focusing on somehow getting money for - would be taken care of. I still have a few more small hurdles, but this was the main one that I felt was just looming over everything in my life. Needless to say I am thankful beyond belief for this oil.

This review is overdue, and its from a few weeks ago.

Money Draw: Quick and Dirty is like the love child of TAL's Money and Aunt Caroline's Money Draw. Or maybe just an amped up version of AC's Money Draw (which is unreleased but available). It definitely doesn't feel like a prosperity blend. Progressus feels more like a prosperity blend that Money Draw: Q&D.

It's cinnamon, earthy (I swear there's some patchouli cavorting about in there), and some white floral. This smells like old coins - its got a metallic smell to it. Which is what makes me think of TAL Money.

If I am recalling correctly, I just needed an infusion of cash, and used it to promote my bpal sales page. And it worked. I sold an inordinate amount of BPAL (someone in fact, wiped out almost all of my LE decants), and it was just what I needed. Sometimes, you just need cash, and I think this delivers the goods.