Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Poenari

Dragon's Blood Candle

Powerful, commanding, blazing with strength.

This candle is exactly as described- it's Beth's beautiful dragon's blood scent in candle form. The thing I love about it is that it also wafts scent throughout the room even when unlit. The glass is frosted, heavy, and the label is very pretty. The wick burns very cleanly and extinguishes easily. Excellent quality, and I am very happy I bought it. (I also plan to reuse the holder since it's so pretty, but I'd love it if the Post came out with some kind of refill for these.)

I love this scent :wub2:

My buddy gave this too me as a Happy Halloween present and I adore it. It's sweeter and a tad more on the girly side of Dragons Blood which surprised me as I'm not at all 'girly' but the Dragons Blood resin mixes so well with God knows what else is in this candle...lol

All I know is it is calming, good throw. you cannot smell it as you enter my apartment, but you can just smell...a feeling. It's weird, but true..it's calm, fresh and comfortable.

I will get another..Ohhhh and I had this burning for a few hours and well let me just say this candle will last a very long time...long enough for me to save more money to biu many many more.