Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
queenielizzie

Thierry Mugler Womanity smell-alike; BPAL Caviar?

Hi all, I'm new here, although I have made several orders of imps in the past I haven't joined the forums till just now. I am trying to get together another imp order of 6 or 12 imps. I have some that I'm sure I'll get but thought I'd ask for some recommendations here.

I am currently totally in love with Thierry Mugler Womanity, I even purchased several sample vials from eBay, but strangely don't find the samples to have the same effect as the spray I sniffed in Sephora. I figure this might be a paper vs. skin thing or a difference due to atomization? Anyway...The notes in Womanity are 'Citrus, Woods, Fig, Caviar' I have tried BPAL Strangler Fig and I think it covers the first half, but am looking for something to make up the salty marine scent. I would search the BPAL site, but apparently that feature is not working...Any ideas?

Maybe the "marine accord, seaweed, and bladderwrack" in Windward passage would do it, or something with Ambergris or onycha?

Maybe the "marine accord, seaweed, and bladderwrack" in Windward passage would do it, or something with Ambergris or onycha?

Cool! Thanks for the ideas! Is there any word on the search feature? Seems it's been down for a while, or is that just me?

Cool! Thanks for the ideas! Is there any word on the search feature? Seems it's been down for a while, or is that just me?

You can use the BPAL.org search at http://bpal.org/search :) it's not part of the lab's official site but made to look like it--so the blends are incomplete but should help you start :)

Hi! :wave: The search engine appears to be working. I typed in "marine salty" and viewed the results as posts. It gave me 69 results with my searched words highlighted. Here is the link to that search:

Hope that helps! :)

Edit: Apparently I can search and find but I can't reply with a working link. Sorry. :(

Edited by dreamcatcher

You can use the BPAL.org search at http://bpal.org/search :) it's not part of the lab's official site but made to look like it--so the blends are incomplete but should help you start :)

That's great, thanks for the tip!

Sign in to follow this