Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Maxinux

The Marriott Lotion!: Bath & Bodyworks Orange & Ginger Aromatherapy

This stuff has been my favorite cosmetics smell for about a bajillion years now, which is approximately how long Marriott has been using it for its room soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. Whenever we stay there, my mom and I pocket as much as we can:

http://www.shopmarriott.com/category.aspx?category1=BathCollection&category1Name=Bath&category2=BathBody&category3=OrangeGinCollection&categoryLevel=2

I'm guessing there are some BPAL devotees who have smelt this luscious potion, and I'd love to know if there's a perfume out there that approximates it.

PS: Just made my first EVER (!!!) BPAL purchase today. Never worn perfume because it often gives my mother a headache, but now I'm out of the house...some of the most influential women in my life have had signature scents, and I love the idea of having my own =)

If Siren wasn't in your order, definitely get some next time! I love that lotion too, and I think Siren is by far the best match. It's less fruity, and apricot instead of orange, but still fantastic. Be warned that it smells horrible when you first put it on, let it rest a few minutes before you judge it. :)

:lol: I knew EXACTLY what you meant when you said "the Marriott lotion"! I'd say Baobhan Sith, which is grapefruit and ginger so it has that citrus brightness to it. I actually think you might try Sudha Segara as well--no orange, but the yummiest ginger in BPALandia, in my opinion. :yum: