Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

AGLAV1

Sweet-tart bright food that develops a deep, rich and sexy creaminess over time on my skin. Definitely a vanilla note, and maybe something like white cognac and some actual cream. I'm having great difficulty pinning down the fruit note(s) in this - strawberry and rhubarb, maybe? So those two fruits with a sugared vanilla cream and touch of booze and a very rich musk, Indian or Egyptian - that sort of deep and sexy type that isn't black or red. It's almost like a strawberry-rhubarb version of Gothabilly. It definitely gets sweeter and foodier on me over time, almost becoming cakey.

:heart:

Edited by fairnymph

I'm getting bright, sparkling red and pink fruits softened by light creamy vanilla. The fruits in here do smell like rhubarb and strawberry, more rhubarb to me, maybe another sweet, slightly tart fruit. I also get a soft and delicious booze note, I think it is cognac because apart from the lab's champagne it's the only other lab booze note that I like, but I also get something almost effervescent and light (but not like the lab's usual champagne or fizzy note), I can best describe it as sparkling (it could be a soft musk). It smells like a delicious soft bright, fruity, pink cocktail. At times this actually reminds me of Blooddrop's Noyer, but this one is brighter, sweeter and fruitier. I really like it at this stage. Unfortunately (or fortunately) after about 30 minutes of wear it changes rather dramatically on me and I start to amp a scent that reminds me of those generic fruity alcohol sprays. Not for me!

This definitely has strawberry in it, and I have to wonder if it doesn't have cherry in it because the similarities to Gothabilly are pretty strong. On wet, however, I had to wonder if there wasn't a hint of guava and/or another pink fruit, as it had a fresh fruit smell. As it dried, the strawberry has come out and what I think of as vanilla musk. Touch of booze, and I can see this veering into cake territory.