Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Spectre

A wispy, ethereal perfume with a touch of menace. Lilac, tuberose, Lily of the Valley, palmarosa, and white sandalwood.

On me, the lilies really bloomed. It was very aggressive on wet. As it dried, the lilies calmed down and went to a wispier, white floral.

Unfortunately, something in this combination has an odd trace of nail polish remover on me.

Scary indeed.

Spectre2ss.jpg

This is not the spectre which sends a chill down your spine with an eery cry; no, this is your dearly beloved grandmother or cherished aunt, looking after you from Beyond, the gentle breeze you feel brush your cheek when you enter a certain room in the family home, the faint scent of long-gone roses in the attic...

Lilac is uppermost, with the lily a close second, but wet I can find no sandalwood at all. In drydown, however, not only does the sandalwood come forward (as lilac and lily bow out), so does a faint whiff of rose. Truly, this is a ghostly blend, as spirits of scent notes drift around your nose, tantalizing and taunting all at the same time.