Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Puddin

Falling Leaf Lunacy tee

I’m so sorry to have to say that there’s a problem with the Falling Leaf Moon Lunacy tees. When we received the tees yesterday, the fabric was much, much darker than it was supposed to be. What was supposed to be a medium brown tee ended up a very dark chocolate brown, so the fine lines and black ink really fade into chocolate brown color of the shirt. Some of you may like this style – its along the lines of the “dark on dark” that Black Moon is, but with black flat ink on brown, if that makes sense.

Here is what it looks like:

http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/FLM-black.gif

To have a shirt that is closer to what was on the Trading Post website I am planning on reordering the Falling Leaf shirt with the image in pumpkin ink on a chocolate brown shirt.

Here is what that one will look like:

http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/FLM-orange.gif

I will be reordering the tees in the pumpkin/chocolate brown style for those that want it.

There are three options for you guys:

1. You can choose to keep your order as is, and I will send you the black ink on brown tee.

2. You can ask for the new tee, and I will send the pumpkin orange on the chocolate brown tee to you

3. I can issue you a refund

I need to place the new shirt order as soon as possible so please let me know as soon as you receive this.

Please contact me as soon as possible at tradingpost (at) papow (dot) net and let me know what you would like.

Please put "Falling Leaf Lunacy tee" in the subject line.

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience!

P.S. Since I am emailing and posting this in multiple places please only respond once.

As I said above I need to order the new tees so the deadline for answering is this Sunday September 27th at midnight. Please try and let me know by then.

Thank you and again I am sorry

Puddin

Black Phoenix Trading Post

Sign in to follow this