Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
esgaroth

fragrance similar to Chloe

Apologies if this particular subject has already been discussed, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a BPAL oil that is close to my favorite fragrance, Chloe. So far, "Imp" seems to fit the mark, but I have not tried all yet.

thank you!

Edited by esgaroth

Chloe

Top Notes: Honeysuckle, orange blossom, hyacinth, ylang-ylang, lilac

Heart Notes: Tuberose, jasmine, narcissus, carnation, orris, rose

Base Notes: Amber, sandalwood, oakmoss

Try these:

Juliet Sweet pea with stargazer lily, calla lily, heliotrope, honeysuckle, white musk and a touch of fresh pear.

Lolita Bright, sweet and youthful, but swelling with a poisonous sexuality. Glittering heliotrope, honeysuckle, orange blossom and lemon verbena.

Old New Orleans Reminiscent of hothouse blooms on a humid night, ripe, but touched with decay. Sweet honeysuckle and jasmine with a hint of lemon and spice.

Erato Her scent inspires creative expressions of love and lust: a crush of roses with sweet pea, myrrh, ylang ylang, orris and stephanotis.

Veil White sandalwood, lilac, gardenia, violet, orris, lavender and ylang ylang.

Silentium Amoris A scent brimming with pathos and memories of longing and loss. Rose touched with ylang ylang.

Taurus Oakmoss, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang (Gender neutral)

Spectre Lilac, tuberose, Lily of the Valley, palmarosa, and white sandalwood.

Delight Frangipani, with rose, tuberose, and jasmine.

Feu Follet Jasmine and rose, touched with sparkling heliotrope.

Edited by tart

Thank you so much! I dont have the talent of being able to single out the various scents, so your doing so is very helpful! No wonder I think its such a perfect perfume for me : its got everything I like!

Best regards!