Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
TulaMontage

Slinky Tiger...

I am desperate for a scent that epitomizes the grandure and elegance of tigers.

Essentially, I imagine it as smooth and airy yet spicy and warm with a deeep undertone of forest green and warm aquatic notes.

Does that make sense to anyone? Slinky Tiger is a fabulous name aswell LOL

I am desperate for a scent that epitomizes the grandure and elegance of tigers.

Essentially, I imagine it as smooth and airy yet spicy and warm with a deeep undertone of forest green and warm aquatic notes.

Does that make sense to anyone? Slinky Tiger is a fabulous name aswell LOL

Hmmn... you might like Bastet or The Lion for their warmth, spice, and cat imagery, but neither has what I would consider forest green or aquatic notes. This is going to sound like an odd recommendation, but have you tried House of Night? It's a very humid scent to me: green and spicy and warm, but also floral.

Bengal (although a Wanderlust and referring to place, rather than animal) is my 'tiger scent'. (I was born in the year of the Tiger) And that scent has your smooth and spicy for sure. Bastet is one of my very favorite of all GC scents, but it's more 'here kitteh, kitteh' to me that 'raaawr - I'm a tiger'. However, I'm personally not much for aquatic scents except for a few that are more floral aquatic rather than foresty. Perhaps you could layer a couple of scents together to acheive the desired effect you're looking for?

Your request also reminded me of one of my very favorite versions of the Temperance card. So I thought I would share that wonderful image with you. :P

Bengal (although a Wanderlust and referring to place, rather than animal) is my 'tiger scent'. (I was born in the year of the Tiger) And that scent has your smooth and spicy for sure. Bastet is one of my very favorite of all GC scents, but it's more 'here kitteh, kitteh' to me that 'raaawr - I'm a tiger'. However, I'm personally not much for aquatic scents except for a few that are more floral aquatic rather than foresty. Perhaps you could layer a couple of scents together to acheive the desired effect you're looking for?

Your request also reminded me of one of my very favorite versions of the Temperance card. So I thought I would share that wonderful image with you. :P

Definitely Bengal! All tiger and no Lions. Sol invictus smells tigery to me too.