Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Scanmike

The scents that get you the most compliments?

My coworkers are mostly male, computer geek types, who wouldn't notice if I hacked off half of my hair and dyed it orange. I had been wearing BPAL scents for months with no comments, when all of a sudden I started hearing "Is it you that smells so good?" and "What scent are you wearing? You should wear that all the time!" The scents in question: Morocco and Black Opal.

hmmm, that would probably be midway or snake charmer. but did I get a compliment today wearing tiki king. but yeah, I'd have to say Midway.

Great Sword of War, without exception, always prompts somebody to tell me I smell great.

Only problem being, I kinda don't actually like Great Sword of War all that much. :P I've worn my imp maybe a half-dozen times in the past year.

Chimera is the only one that's gotten me multiple compliments, which is okay by me because Chimera is om nom nom nommy. Most people I know seem to like the warm and foody stuff.

Most people I know seem to like the warm and foody stuff.

My husband resembles this remark! He almost never notices my actual perfume - but I have a variety of vanilla-foody lotions that I put on before going to bed, and he always says, "You smell like a cookieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" :P

To stick to BPAL, I have probably had the most compliments on Dorian and Antique Lace, which are both warm and vanilla-y, if not quite foody. Unthreatening perfumes!