Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Groundhog Day eBay: Spring Cleaning begins!

More schtuff has been listed on eBay, including one-of-a-kind prototypes of the following unreleased blends:

Boleskine

Set

Sheela Na Gig

The Wild Hunt

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblackphoenixalchemylab

Its spring cleaning time at BPAL, so we’re going to be moving a heap of prototypes – some OOAK, some in bulk. Dutch auctions of prototype blends such as the first three attempts at Arachnina (which we have tons of) will also be going live within the next few months.

- - -

Why are prototypes going on eBay?

Because of the nature of our business, sometimes scents just can’t go live in their first incarnations. Often this is due to component issues, but sometimes a prototype just doesn’t fit our vision of how a concept should be interpreted in scent. Even the ones that are flawed still have a warm place in my heart. Sentimental, ain’t I? We spend a great deal of time and money on the creation of every scent, and while I love being surrounded by bottles 24/7, sometimes we have to let a few of them go for the sake of space conservation, and because the clutter of a thousand prototype bottles makes our resident Virgos crazy.

Help keep the Virgos from throttling Ted and m’self, and enjoy some unique scents in the process.

Sign in to follow this