Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

There is a whole lot of Lunacy this month!

At Black Phoenix Trading Post:

Two new bath oils!

LUXURIA BATH OIL

Lust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes. -- the Marquis de Sade

Red musk, patchouli, pomegranate, red currant, bourbon vanilla, nutmeg, sweet orange.

CASTITAS BATH OIL

Chastity - the most unnatural of all the sexual perversions. -- Aldous Huxley

Rice flower, vanilla, and cream.

Also, two new BPAL tees have been added to the permanent catalogue!

luper-example.gif

drinkme-example.gif

And, this month's Lunacies:

moonofice-example.gif

cheshire-example.gif

Moon of Ice and Cheshire Moon will be live at Black Phoenix Trading Post until January 24, 2008.

And at Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab…

MOON OF ICE

The Moon of Ice shines its pale white light on snow-blanketed hills and barren fields. Icicles dangle from skeletal branches, and the desperate howl of starving men and beasts echo through the darkness.

Frost-crusted winter flowers, white pine, eucalyptus, and traditional lunar oils.

CHESHIRE MOON

The Cat only grinned when it saw Alice. It looked good- natured, she thought: still it had VERY long claws and a great many teeth, so she felt that it ought to be treated with respect.

`Cheshire Puss,' she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. `Come, it's pleased so far,' thought Alice, and she went on. `Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'

`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.

`I don't much care where --' said Alice.

`Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.

`-- so long as I get SOMEWHERE,' Alice added as an explanation.

`Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough.'

Alice felt that this could not be denied, so she tried another question. `What sort of people live about here?'

`In THAT direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, `lives a Hatter: and in THAT direction,' waving the other paw, `lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad.'

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

A lunatic’s blend of lunar herbs and blossoms, with lemongrass, guava, pink grapefruit, banyan fruit, hibiscus, and cherry blossom.

PISCES

Mutable water: the essence of faith.

Hemp, opium poppy, sarsaparilla, grains of paradise, passion flower, wisteria, Irish moss, and gentian.

LUNAR ECLIPSE

Skoll the wolf who shall scare the Moon

Till he flies to the Wood-of-Woe:

Hati the wolf, Hridvitnir's kin,

Who shall pursue the Sun.

Red musk, black currant, violet leaf, wild frankincense, lavender, black orchid, Darjeeling tea, vetiver, red moss, myrrh, Moroccan spices, blackened fruit gums, and tobacco.

Cheshire Moon and Moon of Ice are $17.50 each.

Pisces 2008 is $20, and Lunar Eclipse is $23.

Moon of Ice and Pisces vanish on January 24, 2008. Cheshire Moon and Lunar Eclipse will be live until February 22, 2008.

And just in time for Valentine’s Day –

A double feature tribute to B-movie sci-fi horror romance brought to you by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Dark Delicacies!

The scentmasters of the WEIRD

In their LATEST and most TERRIFYING!

diaryofacannibal.jpg

++ DIARY OF A LOVESTRUCK TEENAGE CANNIBAL

The NIGHTMARE TERROR of TEENAGE love gone GRISLY!

She’s HELL-BENT on romance, THRILL-CRAZED, and HUNGRY!

There’s NO ESCAPE from her clutches!

A deranged darling, sweet and sociopathic! Clotted vanilla cream, pink pepper, grapefruit, blood lily, red ginger, English pear, and lemon-squeezed candyfloss!

++ I MARRIED A VAMPIRE FROM PLANET X

Unspeakable HORROR and SHOCKING supernatural space SEX!

Can they find MARITAL BLISS on EARTH?

A blend of blood-soaked daemonorops, black amber, dark musk, glistening leather, caraway, smoky myrrh, cinnamon, and clove that is glowing with a luminescent, space-addled coating of clary sage, lemon balm, white grapefruit rind, mandarin, green melon, and white musk.

Available solely through those wacky kids at Dark Delicacies! Shipping of the B-Movie scents will begin after January 25, 2008.

IMP REMINDER!

Imps are not available for the following categories of scents:

Limited Edition

Carnaval Diabolique

Lunacy Blends / Astrological Blends

The Neil Gaiman Series

The Stardust Series

The Good Omens Series

The Shojo Beat scents

Any Twilight Alchemy Lab oils

Retail Blends

Any oils offered at Black Phoenix Trading Post

The following imps are sold only in pre-packaged full sets:

Panacea

The Chakras

The Salon

If you request a sample of a limited edition scent, we will swap for a random general catalog scent.

And, with the rising of Pisces, this cycle's Suspiciendo Despicio series is concluded. Thanks, everyone! Happy Loonacee!

Sign in to follow this