Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
sadtomato

something similar to Chloe Narcisse?

I love the perfume "Chloe Narcisse" and was wondering if any of you long timers here would have any suggestions of BPAL scents similar to the perfume?

I love the perfume "Chloe Narcisse" and was wondering if any of you long timers here would have any suggestions of BPAL scents similar to the perfume?

Looking at the notes I found for it (narcissus, vanilla, rose, jasmine, and orange blossom), depending on if the orange blossom is more prominent or the rose, I would try Hunger (Black narcissus, orange blossoms, and vanilla) or Pride (Moroccan rose and narcissus), or possibly layer the two together.

Looking at the notes I found for it (narcissus, vanilla, rose, jasmine, and orange blossom), depending on if the orange blossom is more prominent or the rose, I would try Hunger (Black narcissus, orange blossoms, and vanilla) or Pride (Moroccan rose and narcissus), or possibly layer the two together.

those both sound yummy.

thanks!

Try and find an imp of TP'ed Trees. I really really have no idea why, but it reminds me of Chloe Narcisse.