Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
tart

Anyone wear BCBGirls Sexy?

Lately I've been wearing BCBGirls Sexy (until I receive my first BPAL order). I don't care too much for the top notes, but it's lovely once it settles down. Sexy consists of:

- top: spicy mandarin, redberry, bigarade

- heart: jasmine, clove, lily of the valley, rose

- base: amber, incense, vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood, musk

For my first BPAL order I went off of Sexy's base notes and got Snake Oil, Tamora, O, Lust, Hunger, and Ravenous...hopefully they should be arriving soon!

I'm afraid to try scents from BPAL with jasmine, lily of the valley, and rose (all Sexy middle notes) because they all sound too sickeningly sweet. But since the florals are in a perfume I love, I'd like to give them a try. Does anyone else use BCBGirls Sexy who could compare the floral notes to something BPAL for me?

I'm afraid to try scents from BPAL with jasmine, lily of the valley, and rose (all Sexy middle notes) because they all sound too sickeningly sweet.  But since the florals are in a perfume I love, I'd like to give them a try.

I haven't smelled one of Beth's rose scents that I would consider overly sweet. Spellbound, Harlot, and Black Rose are rose scents that are sexy as hell and not at all cloying.

As for a jasmine scent that's not cloying, you might want to give Siren a try. It's yummy and also not sickeningly sweet. Very sexy.

I haven't smelled one of Beth's rose scents that I would consider overly sweet.  Spellbound, Harlot, and Black Rose are rose scents that are sexy as hell and not at all cloying.

Ahh, so no scents that strike you as "old lady"? That's perhaps what I'm most afraid of -- a scent that is just old and powdery.

Sign in to follow this