Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
shadow

Kumiho Soap (by Silk Road Trading Company)

Nine-tailed fox demon of Korean lore who transforms into the visage of an irresistible beauty in order to seduce men and lead them to their doom. A sharp, biting blend of crisp white tea and ginger.

Water, Saponified Organic Palm Kernal Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sodium Lactate, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, and Kumiho

Is there really not a review for this soap yet? With April here, my longing for warmer weather has reached a fever pitch. This soap makes me happy - it's bright and invigorating, that perfect burst of energy I need to get moving in the morning. While I wouldn't say it's hugely moisturizing, I should also add that I don't find any bar soaps very moisturizing, and my house feels drier than normal lately. I can say it's not drying, especially compared to other bathing products I've tried recently.

While I love the other soaps I ordered, I think this will be the first one reordered now that warm weather's coming.

Kumiho has a delicate aroma of white tea. The perfume reminds me of the color of white tea as well, a light alteration to clear water, a hint. The ginger is subdued but present. It offers a tingle of scent.

The soap has a smooth texture as it glides against skin. It's more cleansing than creamy. My skin is dry and sensitive. While the Kumiho soap didn't add moisture, it was balanced enough to clean while not leaving my skin parched. I would imagine this soap would be suitable for all skin types.

Kumiho is the ideal soap for gift giving. While the fragrance is certainly not standard soap faire, it would likely appeal to a variety of tastes. It would be perfect to tuck into a birthday, holiday or housewarming package to spread the pleasure of the Trading Post.

Inhaling the scent turns the calendar to Spring. It's a happiness inducing soap everyone should have on standby.

i love this. very crisp, citrus tea. i like it a bit better than the perfume, because i think it is softened in the soap. it's good for summer and is a very soothing, cooling scent.

Lathers up wonderfully, leaves my skin feeling soft. When treated properly in a well-drained soap dish, this soap is lasting a looong long time, which is good, because I love it.

Kumiho is one of my favorite BPALs, and the soap smells just like the oil, to my nose. It's a little softer and more subtle, but just as light and bright and clearing and delicious.

An absolutely delightful way to get clean.