Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
JazzieCazzie

Ugh

Muscle ache relief.

This is interesting, I have a lot of problems with muscle pain (long boring story!) plus all sorts of other problems so had to order imp packs of the entire Panacea range.

Today I have very bad neck pain so I've gently massaged this into my neck. It's too soon to say if it will do anything longer term but it's certainly very nice so far. It's sort of cooling and warming at the same time, I know that makes no sense, it's a lovely sensation on my sore muscles. It's certainly worth hanging onto and using even just for temporary relief. I have a very sore spot in my poor back (have already dosed up on codeine which hasn't touched it :( ) but unfortunately it's a spot I can't reach and my husband is away so I'll have to wait a week before I can try it out in that area.

One question if anyone can help - I have a decant of the massage oil on it's way and I can see that being of huge benefit. Are they any reasons why I might need a bottle of the regular oil as well as the massage oil? It did occur to me that oil would be easier if I want to rub some into my neck while at work for example (less messy!) but is there anything else I haven't thought of?

I have sciatica. UGH! is a total life saver, especially on car trips. It's a bit awkward to apply while traveling, but so worth it! Within minutes, I'm no longer in pain! I wish it came in larger bottles, I use it often and forget to reorder until I'm trying to get the last drop out of the bottle. I do have prescription pain relief available, but since the UGH! stops the pain almost all the time, I can do without - much healthier!

I also get headaches, and use GRR! for them, but find that using UGH! on my tight neck muscles helps relieve the headache faster. I just use the GRR! on my temples now.

I can't really comment much on the scent, after I apply it, I smell the eucalyptus for a minute or two and then don't smell it at all. Hubby doesn't complain about it being overwhelming in the car either. He has asked me to stop using my homemade headache relief oil, so that's another plus for UGH!

I won't leave home without my UGH!