Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Narnia

Cauldren (Yodelingfish Soaps scent)

When Yodelingfish was open she had a scent she called Cauldren. I have been searching for this since she closed. Has anyone found an exact replica? Arabie or Arabian Spice sounds like it but I figure if anyone had an exact it would be BPAL.

Thanks!!!

I really loved the Cauldren scent (despite Charity's deliberate misspelling :P ). Sin is the BPAL blend that reminds me of it most - amber, patchouli and cinnamon.

A little mod note - I added the Yodelingfish reference to the title with the hopes that it would help attract a little more attention to your topic. :D

Well, you've done it for me now, Andra - I'm going to have to try aged Love Me. Fresh from the lab, Love Me doesn't play nice with me. But if it reminds you of Cauldren? I will gladly bathe in it for experimental purposes!

Thank you both!

I found a decant of Love Me on Ebay so got it. Will post here when I get it.

Edited by Narnia

Well, you've done it for me now, Andra - I'm going to have to try aged Love Me. Fresh from the lab, Love Me doesn't play nice with me. But if it reminds you of Cauldren? I will gladly bathe in it for experimental purposes!

I distinctly remember when you came over with the huge box of goodies from Yodelingfish that time. You gave me the Royal Spa soap. :P You had a bottle of Cauldren lotion and I tried some on and said, "oooh, I want this to layer with Love Me!"

But then I was never able because Charity hasn't returned to business.

I've got a bottle of September 2004 Vintage Love Me here next time you come over.

Mmm. Well, It doesn't smell like Cauldren to me yet. I guess I could set it aside for a few years??

Sign in to follow this