Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Em-

Detox (fizzyBOOM)

Purge, purify, cleanse.
Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, shea oil, coconut milk, dead sea salts, witch hazel, lemongrass essential oil, Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's Elixir blend.

I could smell this baby through it's baggie - fresh and clean and citrusy - I have not tried the Detox oil yet, but this is definitely a scent that I can imagine would be very refreshing and purifying...As a lover of herby citrusy scents, I am definitely wanting to try the oil just from sniffing this!

In the water this has a huge scent and fizzy release - it fizzes for a looooooong time and the initial scent is strong, but not overwhelming. As someone who normally uses bubbles rather than bombs, I really liked the softness and freshness of the water - thanks to the oils and the sea salts. There is even an almost emulsfying effect - not sudsy, don't get me wrong, but fizzy bubbles.

Sitting emerged in the water, there was a great refreshing citrusy scent, and I loved the use of sea salt for its, well, detoxifying properties - it gave the water a fresh, slippery, deep cleansing feel that was a terrific complement with the nature of the oil and the purpose.

This is definitely one that will be slipping into my cart again!

I never used this panacea so I didn't know what to expect. I thought it might be overwhelming and in that detoxing state I was feeling delicate - this was perfect. It buoyed and comforted me, the scent, the softness of the water, it was perfect. The bomb was super fizzy, it smelled great but not too intense, my skin feels soft. And a bottle of Detox is on my to-buy list.

I keep seeing people saying that the fragrances for these are subtle or light and a couple people like me... my fizzies have literally had no scent at all for the most part. I keep going through them in the hopes of having one that isn't a dud, but so far nothing.

Detox is a colorless (no brown or yellow water) and odorless bathing experience. This bomb fizzed away quicker than some of my other ones. The sea salts gave the water a slippery feel that I liked, but it wasn't really moisturizing. Overall it was a lot like bathing in nothing. If I hadn't known, I would have figured I didn't put anything extra in the water at all.

I have a bottle of the Detox oil and it's one of my favorite lime scents. My mom probably said my favorite thing about the Fizzy BOOMs, "They're aromatherapy baths that... don't have any smell?" ...

This one didn't agree with me as much as others, but it does the job. It's relaxing and it seems to help me get through the post-massage detox thing where I sometimes get headaches. It's not my favorite scentwise, but it does its thang. :P