Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Carnaval Diabolique Act III is live!

Holy Mother of Disco Balls, is it really already 2007?!

I know what you’re all here for, and so as not to be a pain, I’ll get on with the good stuff, and leave the gushing for last:

Carnaval Diabolique’s Act III is live. Black Phoenix is proud to present the Magnificent Miracles of our Unhallowed Midway: the Parliament of Monsters! For your pleasure, ALIVE on the INSIDE: THE 13-IN-1! Images captured by the Devil’s own portrait artist: the inimitable, infernal, mystifying Mistress of the Brush and Palette, Gennivre.

Hunger Moon is high in the sky, and Bakeneko, this month’s shapeshifter, is prowling the halls. They will both be available until January 5th, 2007.

Also new this month: our canticle to the complexities of love and lust – the Lupercalia series. We also present a Valentine’s Day subseries: an olfactory dissertation on the mysteries of spiritual and earthly love – Ashtanyika: the Faces of the Heroine. Both of these collections can be found on our Limited Edition page.

Since the winter season can be so brutal, we have also added three therapeutic blends to the Panaceas, our aromatherapy collection.

Because the holidays are boiling bundles of chaos, the Black Phoenix Trading Post Update will not be live until January 2, 2007. Tees, fizzies, a new Inquisition… I’m so stupefyingly thrilled about what Teddy has to offer this month… I hope that you all end up as jazzed as I am!

There are many perfumes that we had tagged for 2006 -- and years prior to it! -- that we hope we’ll be able to go forward with in 2007. There are a myriad of new scents in the works, plus four more acts in Carnaval Diabolique. At least one new category will be introduced to the general catalogue, and things will be popping, fizzing, glooping, and schmearing all over Black Phoenix Trading Post. All in all, I think aught seven will be a fine year.

Happy New Year’s, one and all! Though many, many wonderful things happened during 2006, I’m really looking forward to a new year devoid of nutty landlords, broiler-hot temporary warehouses, and imploding imp vials. The cliché says that what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, right? Welp, we’ve gone through quite a few years of emotional buffing up – I’ll be grateful for a little more rest and a lot more fun!

May 2007 bring us all, the entirety of the BPAL family -- both Lab Rat and our beloved clients, a reprieve from stress and grief. May the year bless us with prosperity and peace, and shower every single one of us with just enough excitement to keep our hearts racing while leaving our sanity intact!

Sign in to follow this