Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Puddin

Forum-only Monsterfest at Black Phoenix Trading Post!

http://www.blackphoenixtradingpost.com/kritterquery.html

A forum-only monsterfest! Keep your imps and bottles protected from closet, underbed, and underpants beasts with these derranged plush kritters! Each BPAL-themed kritter stands between 8"-14" tall, and all of them have a pocket emblazoned with the BPAL Brimstone Logo for keeping your perfume safe and snug! Truly unique creations by Bigger Krissy in conjunction with Black Phoenix Trading Post and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. $45.00US each. Click on the image for a zoom.

In order to reserve your kritter, please send an email to me at tradingpost [at] papow [dot] net and give the man your full name, your forum name, and the name of the critter you are reserving. This whole operation is a bit tough, as the kritters are unique, and they are being sold on a first-come basis. Please do not make payment at this time. The preview of the kritters will be up all night, and the update will go live tomorrow along with a few new items. We will be opening up payment for the kritters when the update goes green on 12/19/2006, and I will email everyone that has reserved a critter with purchase instructions.

Reservations for monsters begin as of this post, but please do not make any payments until the site goes live tomorrow *and* you have received a confirmation email from me.

We hope you love these monsters as much as we do!

(Edited: Beth just tackled me and reserved the Undertow, so that one's gone. Hehe.)

Sign in to follow this