Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
edenssixthday

White Pine

White Pine - This scent is VERY piney, but it’s not nearly as offensive, as I expected it to be. I tend to not like pine blends, but on its own, the white pine is softer than what I would have expected. I definitely recognize this note from Golden Priapus. It’s a really nice single note, but it doesn’t last very long on my skin. I probably would never wear it on its own anyway, but it was fun to try it. I’ll be swapping this one away.

I have an imp of "White Pine Bark" which I'm assuming is the same as White Pine. I thought that I would love this, since I love the blend Golden Priapus and pine fragrances in general.

This single note is really sharp though. For the first fifteen minutes or so, it was sharp and unpleasant. The boy said it smelled like some sort of cleaning fluid, and I agree with that sentiment. After fifteen minutes, though, it calmed down a lot and settled into a very light scent of misty pine and sweet earth. It actually smelled a lot like the Wylde Ivy "Sweet Earth" fragrance for a while, with more of a dusty quality.

White Pine single note has really light staying power, only lasting for about an hour on my skin. I probably wouldn't wear this one because the sharp stage is long and unpleasant. I love Golden Priapus for my pine blend needs :P