Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Lycanthrope

Godfire

An oil just for men. Increases strength and virility, infusing you with the power of the Primary Masculine Principle.

Expectations - I caved and bought a bottle of this. I'm anticipating a fiery, red, radiant blend, with a lot of oomph. Let's see how it goes. I'll comment on the efficacy of the 'primary male principle,' as I am gearing up for clinical stuff soon. Ironically, I'll be starting OB/GYN so... mayhaps Godfire may put the wrong kind of energy into that situation. I'll be sure to take a good cleansing bath before I hit the wards.

Bottle: Pine and... mint? Snow? It almost smells like Talvikuu or Nuclear Winter to me. That is, it has a sweet, icy arboreal aroma. Mayhaps a touch puzzled at this point, but we'll see how it does with a test dab.

Dab: Gawarrggh! Pine'd! The snowy note vanished pretty fast and aw man, is this one strong and ferocious tree whompin' me up the nose. It sort of tickles at the back of my throat.

Drying: Ok, the pine is behaving itself a bit more, and it's adopting a very warm, slightly smoldering, subtle background. As if there are more spices that are just faintly accentuating the herbal forefront... and the oil does have a touch of warming tingle, as well.

Longterm: I think this may have a very tiny bit of sandalwood and amber mixed in, but they contribute to the overall subdued, quiet smoldering effect of the oil. Ahah. Pepper. I think there's some kind of pepper in here!

Summation: Most likely will be used for ritual, meditation. The smell is interesting but tolerable, heh heh. Edited by Shollin