Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

USPS Click & Ship Notification Issue

As of today, we have shipped up to 5/1, domestic and international. The sole exception to this involves about 20 orders that require an oil that I won’t be able to reblend until the weekend. Those 20 stragglers will go out first thing next week. The reason I’m posting this is that, for some reason, we have not received our usual notification from the USPS site for the last 500+ orders that have gone out. The USPS was supposed to do a software update on their web site on Friday – we’re thinking that their update has something to do with the wonky notification. At any rate, those orders are out and in the hands of the post office. Just don’t be surprised if your order comes without a C&S.

At the rate that we’re working, we believe that we will be back within a 10-day turnaround from the time you place your order til the moment we ship in three weeks. We’re busting our asses to compensate for the trauma caused by the moves and the setbacks that were created by our unfortunate circumstances. Thank you again for your patience.

To make sure the info stays on top, I’m reposting yesterday’s email notification:

Thanks to some bottom-feeding, parasitic spammers, we are currently being blocked by AOL, Roadrunner (rr.com), projekt.com, elpasotel.net, and ptd.net, and there may be more out there that we’re unaware of.

If you are with any of these providers, we cannot respond to your emails. Please send any correspondence from a hotmail or gmail type account. We are working with these ISPs to rectify the issue.

Sign in to follow this