Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Customer service and email notice.

A friendly reminder!

Please do not pm the staff with order questions. There are heaps of reasons for this, but the most important ones are...

We archive all customer service communications, and in order to do so, we have to receive the questions in email.

We need to be on specific computers in order to access order status information. Sometimes when we log on, its from a non-BPAL-workthing-oriented machine, so we have no point of reference. Its impossible for us to figure out what your tracking number is when we're sitting around our houses in our underpants. :P

Finally, this is an independent forum, and it isn't run by BPAL. The BPAL staff are here as guests, and we prefer that all questions come to us through "official" channels.

How to contact everyone you would need to contact:

BPAL Questions:

answers [at] blackphoenixalchemylab [dot] com

BPTP Questions:

tradingpost [at] papow [dot] net

TAL Questions:

forest [at] blackphoenixalchemylab [dot] com

Please bear in mind that BPAL, BPTP and TAL are seperate entities under the BPAL roof, and TAL can't answer questions about your tees, nor can BPTP figure out if your HGM order has shipped. =)

Thank you for understanding! We're just trying to keep everything as organized as possible.

- - -

An email notice:

We're in the process of moving all mail-related thingums to an internal server. Everyone is set up except for me, and at this time my computer is down. Delays are occuring with my personal correspondence at this time. Thank you for your patience!

Sign in to follow this