Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

I really, really hate posting things like this.

I’ve said this before, but circumstances are arising that are making me realize I need to say it again.

Please do not reconfigure and resell our oils. It is a violation of our company policy, and for many, many reasons that I do not have the energy to go into again, I can’t allow it. You can make sprays, lotions, bath bombs, soaps, etc for personal use and gifts. But PLEASE do not resell them.

In addition, it has recently been brought to my attention that some items are being resold on eBay that are not BPAL / BPTP / TAL products, but in the auction, it is STRONGLY implied that they are items that are manufactured or condoned by the BPAL family. This is suffocatingly uncool. Please show respect for our company and, if possible, for me.

Professional resellers are not condoned by BPAL. At this time, there is NO company or individual that is authorized to resell BPAL items with the intent to profit from the sales. As I have stated a million times in the past, we have no problem with swaps, decant circles or auctions. If you don’t love your imps or bottles, we think its wonderful that they go to someone that will. However, I consider professional reselling to be a slap both to me and to our company, and also a slap to the community.

Thank you for understanding.

Sign in to follow this