Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
ipb

Forum Raffle!

First off, I want to thank all of you for your generosity. Despite being down most of the month (even as I write this, due to my admin powers), we've managed to nearly meet our amended goal - $7,581! By the time you see this, we will have installed the majority of the updates that YOU, yes, YOU, helped us get -- our shiny dedicated server, our status blog, our new image gallery, our pretty blogs, everyone's favorite java-based chat room, and the upcoming swap feedback and link exchange!

It gave me chills (and panics at the tax implications :P) when I saw that we'd nearly raised our original goal of $4,500 in 24 hours. That's ... wow ... it still amazes me, a month later. I mean, I've seen the generousity to help others come out in the past - last year's charity raffle, the efforts earlier this year to help fulfill a dream, but I think this one's affected me the most because of how swiftly our original goal was met, and again as I was reading the sweet comments that people added -- including those from people who aren't even members, but thought we were useful to their BPAL decisions.

Anyways ... onto what I really meant to talk about:

As of today (roughly 3am, 3/19), I will have the last chunk of PM box upgrades through 7pm 3/18. I plan on doing additional upgrades for future orders on next Saturday (3/25) and the Saturday after that. If you notice that your PM box is wrong (too high/too long), please wait until after I've announced that all of the PM box upgrades are done to PM me, because it could be that you're eligible for an upgrade for purchases made after my last update.

Sign in to follow this