Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Holiday love, and slightly fevered ramblings.

First off, the thing you guys want to know most:

All orders that were placed prior to November 15th have been shipped, within the time limit prescribed by the USPS in order to be received in time for Christmas. The only exceptions are the few orders that, for one reason or another, are on hold, and all the involved clients have been contacted by Sara. Leave it to someone like me to start a Holiday Love Post with a Neener, but… to those few skeptics that accused me of playing semantics games with the ‘guarantee’ notice on the front page: pttttttttttht. As if I’m that sort of person. Thanks to innumerable hours of overtime and gratuitous bribery, we did it, like Brian and I guaranteed we would, and though it’s a little frightening to say that it is now in the hands of the post office… well, we did our best, they’re in the post, and hell willing, you’ll all have your boxes in your hands in a timely manner.

I know that Love Fests get overcooked this time of year, but everything I say is blurted with the utmost blathering sincerity, so suffer through another “I Love You Guys” post…

:P

Thank you to all of our customers… not just for supporting us, but for all the friendship, kindness, patience and love that you’ve shown all of us throughout 2005, and during all the years that we’ve spent cranking out scents. On a personal level, so many of you have been there for me during times of crisis, and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. On a business level… its obvious that we couldn’t be where we are without all of you, but I believe that it is always important for me to express our sincerest, most heartfelt gratitude.

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I think that the most wonderful thing about my own experience with BPAL is the unbelievable community that it gave birth to. My life has become more beautiful for having known you guys, and that is something brilliant that I’ll have with me for the rest of my life.

And now, love for the Rats:

A huge thank you to all the guys at the Lab that put so much love, effort, time and sweat into seeing to it that we made our deadline. A huge thank you to the Bottle and Vial Rats: Forest, Julie, Elysia, Vlad, Stephen and Lauryn. A huge thank you to the Pack Rats: Sara, Josh, and Matt. A huge thank you to the Customer Joy Rat: Sara. And finally, a ginormous fucking thank you to Anthony, the Head Rat, for all those insane, 14+ hour days and 3am clock-out nights spent shipping his ass off.

Love, squishy hugs and thanks, also, to my partner in BPAL Shenanigans, Brian, the Blonde Rat, and to my consort, Puddin. These are two men that I can’t live without.

Happy holidays, everyone. I hope that 2006 doesn’t kick our asses, that the year is full of bright beginnings, painless endings, and enough debauchery to keep us all busy without landing us in jail.

Sign in to follow this