Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Puddin

If you ordered a Skelly tee, Baron hoodie or Carnaval tee with your Naughty and Nice...

There was a production delay on the Skelly tee, Baron hoodie and Carnaval tee, and if we're lucky, we'll get the tees by Tuesday night, the hoodie in another week. We thought those garments would be here at the same time as the N/N tees, but no such luck. If you ordered a Naughty and Nice set, and your order included any of those, please let me know if you need your N/N set by Christmas. If so, I will go ahead and ship them seperately, and you will, barring USPS incident, get your N/N by the holiday and I will backorder the other portion of your order and ship it as soon as the tees arrive. If you don't need it by Christmas, the Skelly / Carnaval orders will ship Wednesday-Thursday, and you will receive them just after Christmas... the hoodie orders will come about a week after that.

Please include your order number in your email if you ordered using CCNow, and the PayPal email you used if you ordered using PayPal. Please do not email Beth or Sara, as I need the info here. Email me at tradingpost [AT] papow [DOT] net.

I'm sorry about this, everyone. We have no control over the tees, and its making us nuts over here. Thank you for your understanding!

Sign in to follow this