Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Merlu

A scent like CK obsession night

My mother really likes Obsession night, but it makes me incredibly dizzy whenever she wears it. And being the enabler that I am, I'd like her to try a BPAL version of it.

Any recs?

My mother really likes Obsession night, but it makes me incredibly dizzy whenever she wears it. And being the enabler that I am, I'd like her to try a BPAL version of it.

Any recs?

Hmm. I've never smelled it myself, but the notes are listed as:

Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Mandarin, White Floral, Angelica Root, Gardenia, Rose, Muguet, Night-Blooming Jasmine, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Amber, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Cashmere Wood.

So a vanilla-jasmine-citrus? Granted, there just aren't specific duplicates, but you might be able to find something close using the search engine.

What I came up with:

The Haunted Place The moment before the ruin, frozen. The scent of captured glory, of glowing pearls and rubies, of golden sunlit joy and regal grandeur: red rose, Tunisian amber, blood orange, toasted vanilla, heliotrope, gardenia and red musk.

Zephyr A gentle white scent, breezes laced with the scent of springtime blooms and citrus. Lemon, lemon verbena, neroli, white musk, white florals, white sandalwood, China musk, bergamot and a drop of vanilla.

Peitho Lusty myrtle and jasmine with red sandalwood, stargazer lily, and clove over an opulent, rich bed of warm musk and bourbon vanilla.

I have no idea if any of these even come close, but it's a starting point.

Sign in to follow this