Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Harvest Moon Update Live

She lives!

This update might as well be dubbed “Beth Flips Out on the Incense and Leather Update”. Consider yourself warned.

New in the LE department…

LIMITED EDITION

BEATRICE -- "Am I awake? Have I my senses?" said he to himself. "What is this being? Beautiful shall I call her, or inexpressibly terrible?"

A scent inspired by Beatrice, Rappaccini’s delicate, beautiful, innocent and deadly daughter. A fragile, winsome, poisonous blend of rare, precious and graceful flowers, rich blossoms and spicy perfumes that passes heavily, as a broken heart, across the borders of Time.

Carnivàle Revisited, and the whole Carnaval Noir series, will be available until September 1, 2005. Beatrice, also, will be available until September 1st, and when she passes, our new scent category will come to life in the general catalogue: Rappaccini's Garden. There will be a little bit of scent shuffling as we move the black and blood flowers and some of the other flora-themed scents into their new home, and several new scents will be introduced on that day, including Baneberry and Black Hellebore.

Also new in the current update:

BEWITCHING BREWS

DEE -- John Dee: master of science, alchemy and magic, Hermetic philosopher in the schools of Rosicrucian Christian Mysticism and Platonic-Pythagorean doctrine, and Queen Elizabeth’s astrologer, advisor, cryptologist and spy. With Edward Kelly, he created a field of study and work in Angelic Evocation, and isolated the Angelic language: Enochian. His scent is soft English leather, rosewood and tonka with a hint of incense, parchment and soft woods.

SIN & SALVATION

LES INFORTUNES DE LA VERTU -- A pain-tinged, pleasure-soaked blend of leather, oakmoss, orange blossom, amber, and rose with a breath of virginal French florals and a hint of austere monastic penitential incense.

EXCOLO

THANATOS -- One of the horrible, painful, cruel, brooding, mocking and malignant children of Nyx, he is Death Incarnate, and is seen as a willowy young man, accompanied by a butterfly, bearing an inverted torch and funeral wreath in his hands. In modern thought, thanks to Sigmund Freud, it is the Death Instinct: love of death, destruction and decay, and the desire to embrace the quiescence, silence and peace of the grave. Dry white sandalwood and soft Siamese benzoin over a lugubrious blend of myrrh, Moroccan rose, mastic, tomb moss and a thin whiff of Greek incense.

And that, friends and neighbors, is all you're going to get outta me til September!

Sign in to follow this