Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
aidenraine

Temple: Ceremonial Magick

Origin: Alternate Realities

I needed a little magic in my day, so I decided to try this despite not being engaged in conducting any ritual at the moment. I thought perhaps it would help me to be more deliberate in my actions.

It's a sharp scent, like grass clippings in the summer heat or, conversely, moss in a damp cave. Very green and heady, a dark scent.

On my skin the grass scent seems to grow stronger. This scent seems to...roll and tumble somehow, to release in waves. It has a lurking, brooding sense to it. Of all the BPAL I have tried, this one has the greatest presence.

It's a masculine aroma. I think on a man the sense of power and strength I get from it would be stronger. It makes me feel confident, predatory, like I should be skulking through shadows searching for a victim.

There is a hint of pine and a bit of something oceanic as well. It doesn't seem to be fading at all. Over time the piney/peppery aroma just seems to grow more vivid. Amazing staying power.

In the bottle

It smells kind of green and woody.

On

It's really herby but a tad sweet too. Mmm, it gets nicer as it stays on. There seems to be some green grass smell, some light woodsy smell, a few herbs, and a fresh floral smell as well.

It becomes sweeter as it blends with my skin.

30 minutes

Dries down to a lovely, sweet and airy herbal scent.

Throw:

average

Scent category:

herbal/floral

Summary

There may be some smidgen of amber or vanilla. I'm not positive what the lovely, sweet note is.

This lasts a good amount of time, I've had it on for 3 hours and it's lovely. It's much prettier even when completely dry.

Purchase again?

Yes.

1-5 rating (5 being best)