Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
miss willow

BPAL scent similar to Tiempe Passate???

Hi guys :D

Can anyone recommend a BPAL scent similar to the Antonia's Flowers fragrance 'Tiempe Passate'??? This scent is decsribed as "a musky, floral scent with it's key notes being Cedarwood, Amber, Clementine, Bergamont and Montauk Rose". Its absolutely beautiful...and ridiculously expensive :P

I have 18 Imps ready to order :D and I thought I may as well ask about this before I do :D

TIA :D

Hi! I'm new here, so I definitely haven't sampled everything. But Tiempe Passate is a favorite of mine as well...I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. So far the only BPAL scents I've found that are *remotely* similar are Saint Germain and Morocco. They are not identical or even terribly similar -- they just have a little bit of the same feel as Tiempe Passate. Morocco is a soft, woodsy skin-musk type of scent; Saint Germain has an herbal, bergamot-y quality like the top notes in Tiempe Passate. HTH! If you do find something that's very similar, please let me know. :P

Can anyone recommend a BPAL scent similar to the Antonia's Flowers fragrance 'Tiempe Passate'??? This scent is decsribed as "a musky, floral scent with it's key notes being Cedarwood, Amber, Clementine, Bergamont and Montauk Rose". Its absolutely beautiful...and ridiculously expensive :D

TIA :D

Hi :D Thanks for your reply!

I'm jealous that you have Tiempe Passate - all I could afford was the body cream (I don't know where you are, but here in Australia its AUD$350 a bottle :P ). I have a list of over 20 imps I want to START with trying, so I'll let you know if any are like TP :D

Hi! I'm new here, so I definitely haven't sampled everything. But Tiempe Passate is a favorite of mine as well...I always get tons of compliments when I wear it.  So far the only BPAL scents I've found that are *remotely* similar are Saint Germain and Morocco. They are not identical or even terribly similar -- they just have a little bit of the same feel as Tiempe Passate. Morocco is a soft, woodsy skin-musk type of scent; Saint Germain has an herbal, bergamot-y quality like the top notes in Tiempe Passate. HTH! If you do find something that's very similar, please let me know.  :D

Sign in to follow this