Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fallwcyc

Mouth, so sweet, so poisonous

Moutho so sweet so poisonous was part of my very first bpal order and it's by far my favorite. However, I was so new that I hesitated and didn't by multiple bottles. I've slowed down a lot on using it, because I'm going to cry the day it runs out on me. So please, if you know any general catalog scents or other year after year scents that have the same "sugared venom, dark and sweet" vibe to it. 

I just want to keep feeling like a sexy lady vampire in a dark gothic castle welcoming in the sweet unfortunate girl knocking on my door in the rain. This is a scent that says I'm feminine and that's dangerous. 

I tried a sample of blood kiss and that just wasn't doing it for me. Same with Nosferatu. I know everyone compares this to Lady Una, but it doesn't sound like that has the dark and dangerous edge to it that I need.  

There's just too many scents to sift through. Anything that's got a kinda floral, sour fruit, sweet, but dark notes going on ends up sounding good, but many of them are full bottles only and I only want to commit to that if I'm very very sure of it

To me Drider Crossing Guard has a similar dark, eerie fruit vibe to Mouth So Sweet, and I think it would be even closer layered with Event Horizon for the opium. I think The Witch Queen also might have some appeal, it has that murky purple incense plum thing going on! 

Edited by roseus

Sign in to follow this