Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Glittering shards of icy white plum, crystallized pink peppercorn, Oman frankincense, and silvered amber arc through a midnight haze of Sumatran patchouli, velvet oakmoss, and hothouse orchids

Passing between worlds over an unfathomable span of time, an ancient journey’s ending, and the abundant exuberance of new life that springs from it. This is a scent that opens with an incendiary collision of superheated off-gassing resins and the euphoric kaleidoscope of a summer meadow in full bloom, a curious but joyful amber-floral conflagration. As the incandescent radiation of the crash site dims and cools and condenses, strange alien flora, dormant in the ice and dust of deep space, burst forth and blossom, a vibrant pageant of lush, aromatic petals unfurl and fruit and ripen and decay in the span of seconds, releasing soft, fleecy seed pods in a pillowy puff of bittersweet, powdery musk. Carried softly on the breeze, these small travelers burrow into the earth, float to the clouds, and enter warm bodies with an intake of breath. Other journeys. Other worlds.

Edited by ghoulnextdoor

Granted, this is fresh out of the mailbox, but it smells just like the lab’s pomegranate note and a touch of balsam? Weird. Not really getting anything outside those two notes. Unfortunately at this moment, it smells just like potpourri to me, which is how basically everything with the labs pom smells on me. But obviously there’s no pom here, so I’m really hoping in a few weeks everything settles and smells much better. For right now, it’s just like that artificial smelling floral powder grandmas used to put on their carpets after vacuuming. :(