Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

Dragon Con/Virtual Launch Info

We are, in fact, vending at Dragon Con this year! And once again, our "event exclusive" perfumes will, in fact, be available online for the duration of the convention!

We'll launch these on our site early Friday morning (9/1), and they'll remain available online through the following Monday (9/4). We will be including convention booth swag in these orders while supplies last, but keep in mind we have a VERY LIMITED amount of swag this year, and it's first come, first served.

++ PEACH PIT PERFUME - $29 Apiece

BOURBONED PEACH AND APPLE COBBLER

DRIED PEACH INCENSE

PINK PEACH BUBBLEGUM

PEACH & KUMQUAT

SUGARED PEACHES AND BLACKBERRY WINE

LEMON PEEL, WHITE PEACH, AND WHITE MUSK

IMPORTED CALIFORNIA PEACH

Climate change is real. 

This is the scent of Bonita peaches, matilija poppy, citrus rind, hummingbird sage, chaparral currant, and California lilac.

Proceeds from the sale of this scent benefit Evergreen Collaborative, a US policy advocacy group comprised of policymakers and scientists who have dedicated themselves to advancing environmental justice through improved climate policy. Utilizing both their expertise and networks, Evergreen Collective has effectively lobbied for significant climate legislation, successfully advocating for many parts of the Inflation Reduction Act including $369 billion in climate provisions.

++ PEACH PIT HAIR GLOSS - $31 Apiece

PEACH BELLINI
JILLIONS OF PEACHES

++ PEACH PIT ATMO SPRAY - $28 Apiece

PEACH ORCHARD

++ HERE BE DRAGONS

DRAGON BELL Z

I can care less what you think

I need no permission, did I mention

Don't pay my dragon any attention

If you liked it then you shoulda put a bell on it: dragon’s blood and frankincense resins, sugared violets, blackberry pulp, and blackcurrant.

(I'm so sorry.)

DRAGON WITH A PENIS HAT

Is that a penis on your dragon.... or are you just happy to see me?

Dragon’s blood and champaca thrusting into a blorp of red musk and bourbon vanilla.

Sign in to follow this