Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Recommendations

Since 2020 my favorite mainstream fragrance is 212 vip party fever for men, could you recommend me fragrances that go in a similar vibe?

I'm taking a stab at this because it's been sitting here for a while, but I'm not familiar with the original perfume. Could you tell us a little more about what it smells like to you and what you like about the smell?

It looks like the listed notes of the perfume that you are talking about are: citrus, ginger, red apple, juniper, tamarind, cannabis, geranium, freesia, tonka bean, cedarwood, musk, vetiver, and frankincense.

That's a lot of notes, and I don't know how much each is noticeable and important to you (thus why your take on the scent is important). 

I'm sticking to general catalogue things that you could get an imp (sample) of first to see if it worked for you, especially since it looks like you're trying to replace something that you're running out of. These are not so much meant to be dupes as things that seem like they might have a relevant and similar vibe:

- Azathoth (A Picnic in Arkham): tangerine, saffron, vetiver, black amber and cedarwood.

- Tweedledee (Mad Tea Party): Kumquat, white pepper, white tea and orange blossom.

- Oberon (Illyria): Orchid, white musk, and bergamot wafting over juniper berries, with a gentle touch of soft, earthy patchouli.

- Aizen-Myoo (Excolo): Yuzu, kaki, and mikan with cherry blossom and black tea.

- Shango (Excolo): red apples, banana, chili pepper, coconut, pineapple, pomegranate and sugar cane.

- Baobhan-Sith (Diabolus): Grapefruit, white tea, apple blossom and ginger.

- Zephyr (Bewitching Brews): Lemon, lemon verbena, neroli, white musk, white florals, white sandalwood, China musk, bergamot and a drop of vanilla.

- Desire (Ars Amatoria): bittersweet neroli, black patchouli and black musk, gilded by apple, bergamot, blood red rose, teak, and vanilla.

- Les Bijoux (Ars Amatoria): Skin musk and honey, blood-red rose, orange blossom, white peach, red apple, frankincense and myrrh.

I can't speak for all of these directly (though Aizen-Myoo is one of my favorites), but they seemed like starting places based on the descriptions I could find of the perfume you mentioned. Folks might be able to help you more accurately with a little more info about your perspective on the scent.

Edited by ShadowEtienne

Sign in to follow this