Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Seajewel

Fête

A bright, ebullient, cheerful party oil that arouses joy, enhances charisma, and fills the soul with lightness and laughter.
Red benzoin, rose otto, carnation absolute, frankincense, lemongrass, mastic, saffron, ylang ylang, bergamot, and tangerine.

Review for TAL purpose: I do feel a sense of lightness after applying, I also feel a touch more creative when I wear this ritual oil. I will generally apply some prior to running errands I'm dreading or handling boring things I've been putting off. I will also dot some on my palms, rub together and deeply inhale. It doesn't help me stay on task (Block Buster does this well) however I do find it lifts the dreaded cloud of UGFHHHHHHHHHHH that can inhibit living well as a functional adult. I've also worn this as I'm getting ready to go out, botanicals fade fast and don't compete with my perfume after! While it does not have visible plant materia visible in the bottle like other TAL's do, these tend to be primarily composed of natural botanicals, absolutes and resins for prime alchemical/magickal potency. As an introvert who works a very stressful, PEOPLE-y job I do enjoy having this oil to jolt me back to life on my time off (which I deserve dammit)! ☀️ 

Review for smell: STRONK on the lemongrass, with mists of bergamot and tangerine in the opening. To my nose, I don't pickup a ton of floral action or incense, there is a slight whiff of mastic and some fizz. It smells vibrant, lively and sunshine-y, not the fantasy of sunlight but actual BRIGHT light at daybreak. In comparison to my other happiness blend "Aunt Caroline's Joy Mojo" this smells less candy-like and sweet, more sipping an Italian spritzer in an apothecary. It's clean without being CITRUS CLEANER, however the dry down is a touch powdery for those who are bothered by that. ☀️ I'm happy I have a full bottle of this, love TAL's. Throw is medium and longevity is ~1.5 hours.