C O N D I M E N T S
| 9/18/19 |
Would you like anything from Future Primitive? (It's fine to mention OOS things) https://futureprimitivesoap.co.uk/
- Scents: Rook & Raven + Sylph from the general catalogue; The Gloaming from the fall line | Products: most likely to use body cream, as I'm so.very.dry, but would be happy to try any of the products with the caveat that I don't use silicones on my hair.
Does anyone have a favorite horror movie that they love? Need a copy/DVD of?
- No, thank you, for physical media. I'd love to try any digital movies you recommend!
Do you like smallish knitted stuff (hats, fingerless mittens, scarves, toys, etc. -- be specific!)?
- I don't know what I'd do with him, but this is so cute! (I'd probably make him emerald green or white, but still: https://www.etsy.com/listing/635590910/witch-narwhal-crochet-pattern-witch?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=narwhal+witch&ref=sr_gallery-1-13&organic_search_click=1
Do any of these knitted items appeal to you?
Easy Fingerless Mittens - do love fingerless gloves
Odyssey Shawl - very intrigued by this. Have not worn something like this, but maybe I should? I'd make cooler, more contrasting tones (my color prefs die hard as in my ?aire)
Rikke Slouch Hat - hats make my curly hair even more crazy, but this one is adorable!
How do you feel about thrift store finds (assuming they're in good condition and have been thoroughly cleaned before shipping)?
- Yup! Reuse for the win!
| 9/20/19 |
These are my questions, sooo.
I may have bought several full size Rituel de Fille makeup items in a frenzy over their whole vibe. If I tested something once or twice (and it can be sanitized), would you be interested?
Are you interested in trying different skincare products from higher end, clean brands?
Any interest in anything from Torrid, noting their "fangirl" and Halloween collections are updated?
What on the following list would you like to receive something related to (or have something donated to in your and Joni's honor?)
· animal rescue
- This would be great!
- I like pie!
· inappropriate candies (either in shape or in contents—ex., boozy candies, creatively shaped peanut brittle…)
- This sounds like fun!!
I'll be going to Seattle, London and Paris during this round- anything you'd love to have from any of these locations?
- All of those places sound marvelous, but I'm not sure I can think of anything specific to one of them. Anything you think would work would be most appreciated!
Is there anything you would particularly like from Japan? Stationary, bento supplies, a particular snack, etc. The fall flavors for kitkats this year are Chestnut, Sweet Potato and Apple Pie.
- I do enjoy cute pens, but I only actually use ones made for comfort. Huh, those KitKat flavors sounds intriguing, but I can't actually imagine any of them.
| 9/22/19 |
Thinking about really good natural food stores like Natural Grocers or Whole Foods, if you could have ANY bath and beauty or body care items, what would you love?
- Hmmm...I'm wanting to find a candle company that doesn't engage in animal testing (like Bath and Body Works, my old go-to). I also enjoy small tubes of hand cream cream for my purse, or any rich body creams for my very dry skin.
Also what kind of treats, snacks, foods, condiments, bulk items, teas, housewares from the same natural food stores would you love?
- Oh my! Great questions. So many things. We are trying baking more, and different vanilla pastes have been interesting. Any kind of meat and fish free treat consistent with my ?aire is welcome.
Also, are there any particular sustainable kitchen or household items you would love to receive?
- I have bought but then misplaced mesh bags for buying produce without having to use the grocer's plastic bags. I think they had tare weight on them. I had meant to get more of something like that.
| 9/23/19 |
Did anything catch your eye from the Liliths?
- Yes. From Fatherhood, I nabbed a couple decants but missed Go Hawks!, which I would enjoy testing. From Beth, the following would be fun to test:
All My Friends Are Turning Green
And Sing, And Sing
That Villain Romeo
Would you like anything from Lush?
- Why have they never made one of their forum perfumes in Blue Skies or French Kiss? I love those bubble bars so much, but no bath in our current place. I do love Buffy the Backside Slayer, Dream Cream, and actually lots of their stuff that's not overly floral or foody.
| 9/26/19 |
Is there anything kind of weird and niche about which you feel this way, fellow witchees?
- Hmmm, I will need to ponder this. Can't think of anything offhand, yet I have that sense that I'm missing something.
Kickstarter (and similar): Any thoughts, witches?
- In theory, I like them. My experience has been iffy. For example, I just got a postage due notice for over $22, for a KickStarter I joined. Really? I paid shipping.