Is anyone interested in the New update?
Are you interested in anything from this store? https://www.tafilu.com/stores/witches
would you like a crocheted doll related to one of your interests?
Would you want me to put a collection of rocks/gems together for you? And if so, is there anything you'd want me to focus on? (health, peace, protection, creativity, love, etc...)
I have a new question! I'll be headed to the PA RenFaire the end of this month. Is there anything you'd be interested in? http://www.parenfaire.com/faire.html(if you scroll down a bunch there's a list of merchants)
Are you a board game nerd like me? Is there a game you want right now?
There are some really awesome spice shops in NYC. Would you like/need any herbs or spices?
Anything from this curiosity shop the type of thing that interests you? Dreadful Curiosities: https://www.facebook.com/pg/dreadfulcuriosities/photos/
For those of us Switch Witches who ARE witches....if you have a Book of Spells would you like a page for it from your witch?
What house were you sorted into?
Practical Magic or Hocus Pocus?
Does anything from either of these shops interest you?
The Stitchety Witch stitch creations and patterns
Black Abbey Studios art w/ a gothic tendency
Is there something (either a specific item, or type of item, like bath/body, perfume, candy etc) you're really looking forward to or hoping to get?
What's something you want or look at, but always talk yourself out of buying (or for whatever reason never purchase)?
Are there any subscription/subscription style boxes you have an interest in? (This could be a very specific sub like sihaya or lootcrate or an idea/concept you're interested in without a specific company in mind, like "book related candles").
Coffee or Tea?
Anything from David's Tea(esp the new Halloween) that catches your eye?
What are your DISO BPAL dreams?
Spooky stuff! D'ya like... ghosts? Skeletons? Aliens? Bigfoot? Unsolved mysteries?
Is there anything from the Lush christmas line that was just released that you're interested in?
Is there any scents from the more current releases you have been wanting to try (Weenies, Motherhood/Fatherhood)?
How do you feel about buttons, pins, and badges?
Are you witchy or like witchy things like incense, sage, palo santo, crystals, tarot, altar supplies, candles, etc.? Whatcha like/need?
Do you need decanting supplies? Sample vials? Pipettes? Standard labels?[
Can you link to your non forum wishlists/goodreads if you haven't already done so?
If you're a yarn user, what kinds of yarn do you like best?
Let's get specific about this knitting thing! Do any of these items/styles appeal? I've numbered these so you can just reference numbers if you like!
1. Gradient Asymmetrical Simple Wrap (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/boom) (I'd dye the yarn myself for this one)
2. Dragon Wing Cowl (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dragon-wing-cowl)
3. Textured Cowl (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hillview-road-cowl)
4. Multi-Directional Fingerless Mitts (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/camp-out-fingerless-mitts)
5. Arched Gusset Mittens (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/arched-gusset-mittens)
6. Messy Ponytail Hat (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/holey-hat-2)
7. Simple Beanie (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/brunswick-beanie)
8. Fish Hat (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fish-hat-dead-or-alive) (because Halloween and because FUNNY!)
9. Earflap Hat (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/top-down-ear-flap-hat-2) (because winter is coming!)
10. Beans the Cat (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/beans-the-cat
11. Little Kindness Monster (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/a-little-kindness-monster
12. L'il P'kin (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/itty-bitty-pumpkin-3
If your witch was able to obtain digital media that you could not access (TV, movies, books, etc.), is there anything you have been in search of for quite a while? If yes, what devices do you use to play such (i.e. Windows, Mac, etc.)?
Is there anything you want from Japan? Some kind of food, cute stationary, fandom merch, maybe you collect lucky cats, anything!
Are you interested in anything from Nerdlacquer? http://www.nerdlacquer.com/
Speaking of OOS/Discontinued - Are there any old favorites from no longer operating companies that you would like if either anyone had a stash OR could find a reasonable dupe?
Booze, yea or nay? Favorite kinds?
Knitted stuff? Need/want anything specific? Colors?
Feelings re: Lewis Carroll/Alice in Wonderland? Love it, hate it, meh it?
Are you thinking of participating in NaNoWriMo this year? Any merch or pre-Nano supplies you might want?
I just recently discovered MoonMagic -jewelry with a focus on moonstones but also opals and labradorite. They currently have a sale. Anything that stands out to you? (moonmagic.com)
Do you like quirky socks? Any preferred styles (ankle, thigh-high..)?
Would you like a postcard from the fancy schmantsy St Pancras Renaissance hotel that I'm about to stay in several times over the next month? (Witches, I'll happily send one to your witchee if they would like it)
Does anything catch your eye from Future Primitive, including oos things?