Last updated: 29th September 2016
SockDreams: https://www.sockdreams.com/wishlist/index/index/wishlist_id/82906/ - At 22nd Sept SockDreams wishlist isnt working properly on the new site - I am repopulating it as fast as I can!
- Hibiscus seeds? While I would love them, Customs would never allow them in
- Off-color needlepoint? Not really my thing
- What interests you from the latest (pre-Halloween) BPAL update? I've ordered decants of all the Liliths that sound promising. From Unicorns part 2 there's Union of Adam and Eve or Wild Woman with Unicorn that I am considering bottle purchases for
- Like beer? What kind? Booze? Same question! Beer gives me gas - I only drink Irish Whiskey, Moniac Mead or red wine (Merlot and similar) these days
- Knitted items? Type? One of those tube scarves that go over the head and can be worn as a scarf or can act as a headscarf too. Socks, always!
- Are you allergic to any fiber or do you know what kind of yarn you prefer? I don't like itchy stuff, I prefer natural fibres but don't mind a mix
- Caramel? With chocolate? Salted? yes. yes. yes!
- Would you want a quilted pot holder? no thank you
- Do you have any preferred flavor of shortbread? all of them?
- Would you be interested in project bags/pouches? No thank you, I have lots
Homemade Food? (if it will ship well)
- garlic dill pickles - yes
- blackberry jam - no
- dried honey crisp apples - curious
- applesauce (with or without red hots) - no
- elderberry syrup (with honey and apple cider vinegar - great for immune boosting) - yes
- honey from our bees -yes
- rose petal liquor (made with our own rose petals and everclear but diluted down a bit so it doesn't knock you over) - no
- baked goods of your choice, what do you like or dislike? - fudge, easy to eat caramels that won't break my teeth
- Is there anything you'd particularly like to get from the UK?
- Socks/sockdreams/etc? My wishlist is at the top
- Is there anything you would like to get from Japan? - Totoro stuff, Ghibli stuff, cute goth kitty stuff, washi tape, old kimono material, savoury seasonings, stuff for my bento box. No sweet stuff thanks!
- Would you object to re-using of clean mailing materials? No
- Anyone a nail polish fan? What colors interest you? I probably have too much already
- Who here is a Raging All THINGS HARRY POTTER fan? no
- Do you like things with Pumpkin (or Pumpkin Spice?) I dont mind
Does anyone like fleece character hats? Like these: like-fleece-hat? What kinda characters would you like to see? Love the kitty, would also love Totoro
- Do you decorate for Halloween all year? If not, what level of decor do you have for Halloween? no, not really
- Indoor/outdoor Halloween decorations? What do you do, and what would you prefer to receive? we don't really do it here
- What's your preferred Halloween decor style: classic/traditional (skulls, pumpkins, bats), kitchsy/cute, retro, elegant/Victorian, horror/macabre? cute
- What's your candy preference? fudge, marshmallows
Speaking of snarky, who's a fan of The Mincing Mockingbird? It looks quite funny but probably not stuff I'd use
Do you have an Etsy wish list, and if so, what's your user name there? I'm PrayUntoBastet
Tokyo Milk? Yea or Nay? unsure!
would you like notebooks or journals? Utilitarian or fancy? Lined or blank? Tell me of your stationery lustings. I always love decorated notebooks (like this) but not sure if I would actually use. I do love cute washi tape & stickers, and use them for group orders. A notepad for quick notes in packages would also be good
If you are ok with knitted things, what colors do you like? purples, blues, teals, greens
If striping, what two (or more) colors together? subtle stripes of any of the above with grey
If you want yarn, what colors do you want? n/a
--- A color palette would be lovely if you use Pinterest. Or just want to post palette photos in your blog.
Are you interested in fabric? Again, what colors, what themes, etc. Love it but wouldn't use it
What are your tea and/or coffee preferences? Loose leaf / whole bean or bagged / ground? Do you have a favorite type? Flavor? Retailer? black teas, in bags, or whole bean coffee/flavoured ground coffee
If you could receive one handmade item - everything from knitted or crocheted gloves and scarves to sewn bags to fanart or original art, what would you prefer? a cowl or an embroidered piece of wall art or stripy socks
What are your favorite fandoms, if any? Firefly, Babylon5, Studio Ghibli, Dr Who, Gotham, Deadpool seems to have snuck in there, and Tom Hiddleston as Loki *swoons*
Skincare- do you use a particular routine? What products would you absolutely not use? Facial skincare I stick with what I use, which is Origins. Bodycare, anything that smells nice and absorbs quickly and isnt totally full of nasties
Bath/shower products? either but need more shower stuff
BPTP products? Pre-owned okay? yes and pre owned is fine
Essential oils and aromatherapy oils- yay, or nay? nay
Favorite animal? Cats
Twilight Alchemy Lab oils? I have a few imps but dont need more
Authors - Jennifer Estep, Faith Hunter. Heard of them? Love them, hate them, or eh? hadnt heard of them but probably not my sort of thing
Knitted things. Specifically scarves/cowls and shawls.....grabby hands or not? Favorite colors? Are you allergic or sensitive to any textiles, ie wools, cashmere, nylon, metallic threads, mohair, alpaca? Knitted washcloths? For the kitchen or for the bath? And again, colors?? Cowls - that was the word I was looking for earlier! No washcloths though, I use a sponge. Colours as always purples, blues, greens, black, grey
Candles or wax melts/wax tarts? I love BPTP candles but theyre heavy to send. I cant use wax tarts
The second part of the Haus of Gloi update is live tomorrow (the 25th)- is there anything you're interested in? Never tried them but weenies don't usually suit me. From their GC though, Insalata Nocturna sounds interesting
I'm going to the NY Renaissance Faire tomorrow- anything you'd like me to look for? no thank you
Would you be interested in Kings Game by Lisa Millraney? too late, already bought it!
Would you like any brown paper bags of "seconds" from Seattle Chocolates? yes, absolutely
Elements & Artifacts has a fall/halloween collection up? Anything catch your eye? Yes, lots! The green Iulius necklace, the Forsaken Leaf of Shadow and Flame VI, and the E & A Sugar Skull necklace are all gorgeous
And speaking of shops from BPAL folks, any favorites in the stores on the SW Stalking and Services Spreadsheet
Would you like some hair falls? I can make a single (ponytail) or double (for pigtails). Short, long, types of yarns, ribbons? Extra things (buttons, beads, wire wraps? Colors/color combinations? Stuff to avoid? Not really my style
- Honey? I love it but I don't think you can ship?
- Coloring Books? no thanks, I have lots
- Do you celebrate Mabon? Would you like "witchy" or pagan decorations and objects? For example, pentacle wall hangings, mabon poppets, corn dollies, ritual candles, etc? no thank you
- Anyone hankering for Craftsy classes? Maybe the Extended Harvest one?
Would you be interested in any of the following: jigsaw puzzles; puzzle books (like word searches or crossword puzzles or suduko); coloring books; card games; board games? Board games : King of Tokyo is my current hankering, card games: yes please, I have Gloom, Munchkin, Love Letters, Cards Against Humanity, especially interested in things for only 2 players